Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Boogiemen's Hangout


For my birthday my older sister sent me a fantastic present, the Boogiemen's Hangout. It was meant to arrive before my birthday and be a major prop at my infamous Halloween party but it took over two months to arrive. Damn the Canadian Postal service. Anyway, it arrived this week and it's amazing. It's animated, has sound effects and comes complete with scary music. I can build an entire town with other collectable pieces from the Lemax collection...the down side is that I need an adaptor but that's easy enough to fix. Picture it. Fanny going to Dick Smith's on his lunch break to buy an international adaptor, how butch. Of course I bought the wrong one and had to return it. The output was incorrect or something strange like that...happy haunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home