Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Friends with Money

Today I drove to JR's for lunch and a movie. We saw Friends with Money. A disturbing movie with great characters and actors. JR didn't like it but I did and I now have a new career choice - maid.
I went to a charity Ball two weeks ago and rented a tux. Fabulous night with gorgeous people raising money for cancer. I felt like Cinderella but without a curfew.
I also did a training session at the Stamford airport hotel. Our company is distributing a haircare product; so it was like revisiting my hairdressing days...and we scored free products.
I'm planning another Halloween bash. I get to use the props that we bought at Walmart last year...very cool. I'll decorate the place to look like a haunted house.
Hubby is overseas for two weeks. San Fran and NYC. How lucky can you get. Oh well. I get to enjoy his experiences through email and mobile phones.
Ciao
Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home