Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Holidays


Tomorrow is December and it's time to get into the festive season. We already have a Xmas party to attend next weekend! I think we'll put our tree up this weekend as hubby is travelling to NZ, so the sooner we put the tree up the better. I get to use my new Wizard of Oz Xmas ornament I bought in Toronto a few months ago - more like four! And I think we've decided what to do for NYE. Indulgence which is on 1 January. This way we don't battle the crowds on NYE. I'm counting the days til my Xmas break from 22 December til 2 January. Bliss. No plans but to get fit so I can fit into my party shorts! New Year Resolution: buy new party shorts. And to get a life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home