Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Actors Studio


I've started watching the Actors Studio which I love. It's my favourite show. I watched a special edition with special guest Liza Minnelli. It was wonderful to see Liza who was in fine form after enduring many illnesses. She shared stories about her mother and father, her films and live performances.
I've seen other stars like Cameron Diaz, Natalie Portman, Diane Lane and Liza. It's fascinating. The greatest stars are those who have that inner quality of stardom - you either have it or you don't. Some of the above actors never had formal training? Unless you're born into Hollywood royalty possessing the genes of icons. However you have to prove that you can hold your own like Liza with a Z! I saw Liza in 1987 for the first time in NYC. I was alone in Manhattan - it was a dream come true. I still have my t-shirt and ticket stub from that concert. I should sell them on ebay. I may just make a small fortune (or not). People like Liza and Judy ignited my imagination from an early age and they still keep me safe when times are tough. It's a Quiet Thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home