Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Prestige


This afternoon we saw the movie The Prestige, starring Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. I didn't really know much about it but saw a little ad some weeks ago and thought it was a great cast. It was a little long though. It would have made a very intriguing book I think. Very interesting concept and a beautiful period piece. The acting was very good although Scarlett's English accent was a little faint. Hugh's six pack was enough for me...the fabrics and jewelry caught my eye throughout the film - see if you can figure out each magicians secret?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home