Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tis the Season Again...


On Friday 17 November our office had it's Christmas party. It was at the Industrie Bar which boasts a South of France experience, French cuisine and Persian decor. It's located on Pitt Street just down from Chanel or Martin Place. It was nice to be back in the city. I took the ferry from home and walked up from Circular Quay. It was 7pm, so the crowds of young professionals dressed in gorgeous couture, were making their way to drinks or to party.
The food was delicious and it was fun to dress up. I left around midnight as I tend to turn into a pumpkin or into rags...
Besides hubby arrived from Glasgow Sat morning after 10 days of traveling so I need my beauty sleep. I scored the last season of Will & Grace on DVD.
Here is a pick of the Industrie Bar. We'll have to meet there for drinks one day mon ami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home