Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Trick Or Treat


This October I'm having another Halloween party. It's my 39th birthday party so the scary theme is quite appropriate! I've been obsessed with my party which is still three weeks away. I created first class invites, have created fabric for 'haunted' curtains and even framed a postcard of Linda Blair from the Exorcist. It should be a fun night. My most impressive accomplishment is Franken-Cher, a dummy that I created. It's a life size dummy stuffed with newspaper that sits in the corner. It will scare the pants off anybody who turns the corner. I named her Franken-Cher because it boasts one of her wigs! All I have to do now is create a menu and hope that the guests arrive with bells on.
I found a picture book of vintage Halloween imagery when we were in Cologne last year. This is a photo of the front cover...it's a classic.

I've also started watching a couple of shows called Most Haunted...and Dead Famous - both shows are about paranormal behavior in haunted houses? It's creepy and good for a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home