Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Golden Globes


Last night I unplugged the phone (or at least ignored it) as I watched the Golden Globe Red Carpet Special before the Golden Globe Awards ceremony. I loved it. I don't know how many pretend acceptance speeches I've rehearsed in my head. I was immersed in the whole experience. And Earrings were huge this year - literally. They were stunning. Lots of 'bling' everywhere. I loved Sandra Oh's reaction and worship WAG. That's Will And Grace for those who don't know. Brokeback Mountain starts in Australia on 26 January. We have tickets to an advance screening on Tuesday 24 January. I can't wait. I was going to post a photo of Ang Lee, but Reese is so cute and much more glam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home