Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, January 15, 2006

"TINA! Bring me the AXE!"


Yesterday was a movie day. We saw the movie, The Family Stone starring Diane Keaton and Sarah Jessica Parker. I liked it. It had a Christmas theme throughout the movie. It had some strong performances and characters too. But it lacked spark and I wanted to love Meredith so much until you realise she really is an idiot.

I rented My House in Umbria, which I adored. Give me Maggie Smith and Italy as a backdrop and I'm happy! Then later that night I watched Mommie Dearest! I haven't seen that movie in a very long time. I didn't realise it was so, well, bad and CAMP! And those eyebrows! Well Faye looked way too much like Joan which was uncanny. The costumes and jewels were brilliant - I'm not so sure about the wigs but it was fun to watch. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it's always fun watching a big star loose it in a rose garden, "TINA! Bring me the AXE!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home