Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Barbra Streisand & Other Musical Instruments



I've just finished watching the last of Barbra's TV specials. It was a huge production of songs, costumes, appliances and even a camel. It featured Barbra and Ray Charles singing a duet(s). The most haunting version of Cryin' Time you'll ever hear. And like I suspected, Barbra did her own makeup.

Well, anyway, I'm sick. The post NYE party bug, so I'm staying in this Saturday morning. It's beautiful outside. It looks like a glorious weekend. I took Tuesday off work because I was sick but finished my first 'week' working in IMS/Strategic Planning. I hope this month goes quickly. We have a public holiday on 26 Jan., so that'll help.

Luca caught a bird this morning. Snatched it off the window sill, with the greatest of ease?! I was terrified she was going to hurt the bird, but more afraid it would fly around the bedroom. Luckily it got away and flew out the window...talk about excitement, for both Luca and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home