Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Soccer



Last night I played soccer with the boys. We took a break between Christmas and New Years. Last week I still wasn't feeling well, so I didn't play but yesterday I decided what the hell. The oval was being used by a footie team who were training, complete with Physio and table! We were reluctant to play soccer near by but in the end were muscled off the oval, (including a group of young men who were playing their own game of soccer). Tanned and young and shirtless. I love summer. After a gruelling game, I drove home via Albert Park Lake - it's a stunning view of palm trees, water and the city skyline.

I called my Mum in England yesterday. I don't want her to feel like she's alone. Most of the 'preparations' are done. Now they are looking for a decent Nursing Care home in Letchworth for my Grandmother. I think there is quite a waiting list; however until an opening is available, she is living at a hospital/home for the aged. I found an article on the web about the fire. It really made the fire and my grandfather's passing very real!

CLICK HERE TO READ THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home