Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Thursday, December 22, 2005

12 Days of Christmas

After a long day and even longer drive home, I had a drink to top off the day, after being greeted by Gable and Alan. I wasn't sure if I should go and face the crowds of Christmas shoppers or simply go out for dinner with the boys. We had to drop off a 'French Phrase Book' that belonged to Andrew Best. So we drove along St Kilda Beach and thru Elwood, showing Gable some of the sites. We caught up with Andrew and his friend Philip, who is travelling to Paris on Xmas day. Later we drove to ICE Cafe and had dinner. Gable had a giggle about Kangaroo being on the menu...We introduced Gable to Ben and finished the evening with some grocery shopping. I found some Egg Nog! A Canadian tradition.

Tonight we are meeting up with Tony and Mal who are in town visiting their family for Christmas - I'm exhausted already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home