Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR


We celebrated the New Year by heading off to RAWHIDE with David, Jason, Shayne and Gable. It was a hot weekend with the temp getting up to 43C. Today Alan and I recovered and watched Be Cool and Sin City. I highly recommend both movies...We had a fantastic night - it's all but a memory now. All the boys were there and then some. It was a sea of abs, pecs and hot sweaty skin! Today it's raining and it's much cooler. The cool breeze is a god send after the hot weather yesterday. I'll leave you with this note: Barbra sang , 'When You Gotta Go/In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning' in Las Vegas '69. I thought is was a wonderful way to end her performance. You can hear her perform these songs on Just for the Record or (hit play at the top of my blog). I'm getting Gable to assist with putting music on my blog (success)...Here's to new dreams, challenges and adventures.

This pic is a Al Hirschfeld caricature titled, Hello Dolly; however I think it's more representative of her TV special, The Belle of 14th Street because she wears an identical costume like the one in the above drawing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home