Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Saturday, December 23, 2006

TWO MORE SLEEPS



I woke up suddenly realising that I wanted to get to the mall before it started to get busy. I managed to get a parking spot in the Parents with Prams area and luckily no one noticed. I was in and out - god bless Big W. I tried to get some groceries but it was a madhouse in Woolies, so I turned around and left. Alan and I did most of our grocery shopping last night and there was no one in sight. It was great; however I forgot a couple of things so I'll be going back tonight. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home