Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

O for Oprah


Lately I've kept myself busy running errands, doing housework or simply checking out the sights. We found a place to live in Meadowbank and we move on Saturday, so that kept me busy for a while. I didn't want to become a slave to daytime television, so I would allow myself one hour of daytime TV. I chose to watch Ellen. Oprah followed, which was hard to resist.
For a while I've wanted to get Oprah's 20th Anniversary collection on DVD. It's expensive but the other day I found it on sale for half price, so I had to get it. I watched the first DVD today. For anyone who loves Oprah, you should (no, must) get this box set! It's heart wrenching, over whelming and profound. It's fun to watch Oprah evolve over the years but the segment called Heartprints will rip you up inside and change your life. It's was so inspirational. Sounds corney I know but it's true. I can't wait to watch the other five DVDs. If I actually had tear ducts, I would have balled my eyes out ten times over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home