Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Homebush Bay


This is where we're living initially when we arrive in Sydney/Homebush Bay. We have accommodation for at least six weeks before finding a place to rent...today is Alan's last day at work. It's quite a monumental day. I'm counting the days til 18 April. By then I'll be alone for a week prior to my move to Sydney.
It reminds me of that time when I went to live with Gable in Mountain View. We stayed in a studio apartment until we moved into Park Place, which was this huge, secure, very modern complex, much like The Waterfront.

Click here to view The Waterfront in Homebush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home