Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Monday, May 01, 2006

Cruising a Ferry

Today I went into the city via Ferry from Parramatta. It took one hour and made one stop. It was a pleasant way of getting into town. We sailed past our new home in Meadowbank and arrived at Circular Quay around 11am. I had coffee outside of the Opera House and then walked to Pitt Street Mall and the QVB building. I had lunch inside the Queen Vic Building at the Old Vienna Coffee House - it was very relaxing and quiet. I meandered back to Circular Quay and caught the 3pm ferry to Parramatta. Once I got off the ferry, I made a quick stop at Harris Farm Markets (very fresh produce and gourmet foods) before walking home. It's still a little overcast and it constantly threatens rain but so far nothing. Last evening we had a lightening storm cross the sky, which was fun to watch but again no rain or even thunder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home