Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Saturday, April 15, 2006

RAWHIDE


This Good Friday was Rawhide @ Chasers (interesting name for a night club) however this party was during the day. I love that. I went to Suzy's first for a cup of tea and a short visit before Kelvin arrived to take us to a friend's birthday party. It was pre party to Rawhide really. A lot of gorgeous boys filled this quiet East ST Kilda flat. We arrived at Chasers around 12:30pm. Great party, good music and fun crowd. Suzy always has an entourage upstairs at a booth, so at any given time you can rely on a familiar face to keep you company. I left around 5pm. I didn't do any recovery parties. I'm too much of a prude for that sort of thing. I went home to watch a couple of movies and went to bed. I had breakfast with Ian this morning at ICE cafe. SS left early and DW was sick, so it was a small gathering at the breakfast table. I caught up with D&A - apparently they were planning a dinner party in my honour but forgot to invite me. I'm too preoccupied with the move and have other things on my mind, so I decided not to go. I may go to the flicks this evening with SS, otherwise I'm cleaing before the big move. I want the place to be organised before Monday. IJ may stay a couple of nights before heading back to London. I spent my Friday night cleaning the guest room. I'm such a party animal...All is well with husband. He's moving us out of Homebush Bay and to a nice flat in Parramatta?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home