Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Work Station


As I'm leaving my job, I thought I'd add this photo of my work station (Metropolitan Ambulance Service). I sat at the 'reception desk' of the CEO's office. 24 June would have been my thrid year anniversary. Like I want to be reminded...? Notice the pic of Judy and Barbra on the far right! My daily inspiration. There is a photo of David, Jason, Tim and Simon, taken at ICE cafe, as my screen saver - our Saturday morning ritual for the last five years...It will be very difficult leaving them behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home