Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Free Again

Today I handed in my resignation. My last day is 18 April. I'm so excited. I've started to tell everyone at work. I get to enjoy Easter in Melbourne before leaving. I might as well get paid for the public holidays. It's a great relief to say I'm leaving. The move is quite a dramatic way to exit!It's stressful thinking about the little details and some of the major ones too, like renting out our apartment but like Alan says, 'everything will fall into place'. I shouldn't stress so much. Alan is so happy and can't wait to get started in his new role as Business Unit Manager at MSD. He leaves for Sydney 11 April, so I'll be alone for a week or so before joining him.
The city is a buzz of excitement due to the Commonwealth Games. The Queen is in town and the spectacular opening ceremony should be good. We saw the rehearsal on Monday night with Simon and his boy, Glen. I hope it doesn't rain.
Alan is in Sydney for a few days, on business. Both Medired work and PLWHA. Which is a good opportunity to get reaquainted with Sydney and make some extra cash for our new adventure. I have no plans this week but I have a cold, so I'll be getting some extra zzz's before the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home