Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Monday, March 06, 2006

La Vie Boheme


It's been a stressful week but things have settled and I have the day off, which means only one thing - movies. I'm going to see Capote.
On Saturday night we saw RENT with Shayne and Michael. I loved the stage play but I read a review that said the movie is as relevant as Grease by today's standards. The music is still great; however I thought the music came across better in the stage play. So needless to say, I'm listening to the soundtrak as we speak...
Tonight I'm watching the OSCARS - it's like Xmas darlings. I just hope I don't hear anything on the news that will give away the best kept secret in Hollywood by accident. The Aussie news will broadcast the winners before we get the telecast, which really bugs me. Anyway, I'll play soccer this evening (Alan may join us again) and do some domestic stuff too if I have time. And I need to write a letter to Skip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home