Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Friday, February 17, 2006

Party


I've been invited to a party this evening in the city. My friend Nigel is celebrating his birthday. I suspect there will be quite the interesting crowd as Nigel is a masseur and knows heaps of people.
I'm catching the bus into the city today. I left the car for Alan as he has the day off. This way I don't have to go home and park the car. I can stay in the city and drink as much as I like. Alan is working this evening but may meet me later...a good start to the weekend. It's also 35C. My make up will run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home