Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Monday, December 05, 2005

ICE CAFE

I call it the social event of the year. ICE Cafe throws an annual Xmas Bash to thank their loyal patrons for spending copious amounts of money on their delicious food and service. The alcohol and food were abundant and free - it's happy hour once again. It started at 4pm and closed once the last Moroccan chicken ball was eaten and the potent punch was drank...the party started to die down after the first hour, then everyone spilled out onto the footpath, that's a side walk for those not from down under! They had a show and a stripper! Fantastic entertainment! All the boys were there, except Shayne (our Shayne). We counted and we actually know four Shaynes?! Our Shayne had a headache and missed the fun. Actually it wasn't much fun without him there. There was a big guy at ICE, who would have made Shayne hit the floor. Alan actually grabbed his ass. "Big" Guy or BG wore a t-shirt with 'Killer Queens' on it. Like we had to ask if he was straight or not...I spoke to 'my' Shayne but lacked anything witty to say and he lost interest like a nun at a Guns & Roses concert! Oh well. We left around 8pm. We drove Jason and David to our place because we forgot to bring the video camera with us. Jason wants to borrow it. It's a secret, so I can't tell you the reason and it's not what you're thinking! The boys stayed for a drink and then dinner and met Mother Strum...It was a pleasant evening!

On the weekend, we had breakfast at ICE, which is normal, then Sat night we met Steve & Steve (from Sydney) for dinner at ICE and then Sunday was the Xmas party. I have today off, so I naturally had coffee and a strawberry smoothie at ICE before grocery shopping. It was our first time grocery shopping in the new car...no more buses or trams! It's a beautiful day - I should go to the beach, but like the recluse that I am, I will go to the movies - Melbourne Central and do some shopping...I want to see Harry Potter, even though I'm not a fan of the books. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home