Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hallo Schatz!!!


Ok - we're back in London - after catching our German Wings flight from Koln to London, Stansted. We took the Stansted express (train) to Liverpool Street and then a taxi to Tony & Mal's place on Thomas More Street in Tower Hill. I'm feeling a little better; however I didn't sleep very well last night. It's strange being back in London after eight days in Koln. Despite my sickness, I had a great time. I really enjoyed Koln and Oliver's hospitality. He lives above a bakery and the owner gave us two loaves of black bread before departing for the airport. It was raining slightly as we drove to the airport. In London, it's sunny again. I'm catching up on laundry and I think we may go to the movies this afternoon. Alan and I did go for that tour along the Rhein. It was very relaxing, albeit it was only an hour long. I may actually see a doctor this week too. I'll look into it later. Alan is having a fantastic time and enjoyed speaking fluent German by the time we left. I better get ready as the day is slowly fleeting by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home