Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Let’s hear it for the ladies who lunch


Yesterday was the first day we ventured off by ourselves - we did some shopping on Oxford Street and Regent Street. We took the tube to Embarkment and walked through the streets to Soho and had lunch at Balans Cafe. I saw a 'rapid response' ambulance parked across the street and had to take a pic. Kinda sad, but I thought Greg would have been pleased? We walked along Oxford Street against the crowds and stopped in H&M. Very cheap clothing. I bought a jumper but not sure when I'll get to wear it. We also ventured into HMV - huge selection of DVD's. I was in heaven. We visited the huge department store, Selfridges. Gorgeous, goregous store filled with gorgeous things and expensive clothes as far as the eye could see. I bought a Christmas ornament. Alan and I were exhausted by the time we got home. FYI - the boys are hot in this city. Today we're off to Paris, as you do, so it's time to pack and get organised.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:58:00 am, Blogger FatFairy said...

Reminds me of the William St. Cafe...back in the day. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home