Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Trains, Planes & Automobiles

We finally arrived at the airport! It's 3:00pm. Our flight departs at 4:25pm. Thank God for the Qantas Club; however I've made a mental note, Paris Hilton and Nicky Kidman are no where to be seen...how rude - anyhoo. I think I can relax now. I'll be happier once I take my valium. In fact, I think Alan will be happier once I take my valium. Our friend Heather drove us to the airport in her new car...thanks Heather! We checked in at the First Class counter and made our way to customs. The security guard was hot - unfortunately he didn't frisk us.
OK - I'm outta here. Big kisses to everybody. First port of call - Singapore...7 hours and counting. I think I hear the Duty Free shop beckoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home