Almost Famous

After six weeks of travelling around the world, it's time to continue my journey at home. Life goes on and Fanny is still making headlines. "We're moving to Sydney darlinks!" To be continued...

Press Play to hear Barbra:

Saturday, August 18, 2007

MOVIN' ON UP


I know, I know it's been a long time since I've updated my blog...a lot has happened over the last few months?!!

We moved from Meadowbank and have bought a new home in Rosebery...

We managed to sell our property in Melbourne *fingers crossed*.

Here's a pic of our new home sans furniture...we're still unpacking boxes and rearranging furniture but it's home...it's a two bedroom unit on the third floor over looking a quiet street. We over look some trees; however on the opposite side, we have a patio that over looks the planes landing and taking off (luckily without the noise). It's quite tranquil in a strange way watching these huge birds soar through the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home